Saturday, October 21, 2017

Guest Blog: Having Fun by Twizlet

I've never told you about guest blogging. It's when a person from a different perspective talks about their experience on someone else's blog as long as they give credit to the blogger. I've been both busy and distracted with a lot of things and I thought you would like to meet my niece, Twizlet. She was born just this year and I thought you would like to hear what she would like to say to you.

Hello, everyone!
My name is Twizlet. You probably remember me from the day I was born to Twiz and Teach.

I've been laying in everybody's arms for months and now look at me. I'm starting to crawl around looking at the world. I just wonder what all these things are that are right by me. Are they supposed to be fun or should I leave them alone?


Anyway, I'm just trying to be a good girl with my grandma and grandpa while my mommy and daddy are gone. I love everyone around me when they play with me and these fun looking things on the floor.

I really think that this family is great and I'm having fun with it. I haven't seen all the  fun things yet, but I bet knocking over this tower will cause a ruckus!

Right now, I just want to ask my mommy and daddy what I can be for Halloween...whatever that is.

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!