Wednesday, November 23, 2022

California Trip 2019

Back in August of 2019, my parents have planned on a very special gift and promise for me when I was done serving my church-service mission for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. They promised me to take me on a trip to Disneyland. I invited Puppy Lover to come as any good husband should do for his wife. She was a bit hesitant about it at first, but after being convinced by her parents, she finally decided to come along on the trip.
On the first day of the trip, we drove the entire way for one day from South Jordan, Utah, to Anaheim, California. It was a really long drive, but it was worth the sightseeing of other things that we never see everyday. By close to the end of the day when we got there, we went to the beach to have some fun in the sun. I buried myself in the sand and played a little bit in the waves. Puppy Lover was having a bit of fun too with my other siblings on the beach, until suddenly, my brother, Sport, got stung by a stingray and he had to be taken to the lifeguard headquarters to suck out the pain. Despite about what happened, we still had fun at the beach.




For the past couple of days after our trip to the beach, we went to one of the most popular and most visited theme parks in the world! We first went to Disneyland, dressed up in homemade Disney fan shirts and had lots of fun riding the rides and exploring many other attractions. 


On the next day, we went to Universal Studios. Puppy Lover and I just spent most of the day together exploring the park, while my family had a handicapped fast pass to go on all the rides, thanks to Sport's stung foot. I wish I would've been a part of the group, but I knew that exploring the park with my wife was more important and show her around. Anyway, she thought it was a little fun to go on a ride that shows the audience of what it's like to be in the movies and how movies are made. What she liked the most though was visiting a mascot of a character she likes, called Woody the Woodpecker.


After that day, we went to Disney's California Adventure, it was really amazing to see what Cars Land was like. It really looked like Radiator Springs from the movie. We even saw McQueen and Mater drive by. We tried the newest and most popular ride in Cars Land, Radiator Springs Racers. Puppy Lover liked it at first, but she didn't quite like the ending part of it. When it was just a ghost train of a ride at the beginning, it became a roller coaster ride throughout the rest of the way, and Puppy Lover's not really into fast or spinning rides (except for the Dancing Teacups as you can see).


On the second to last day of our trip to California, we went to Disneyland again and we just did almost everything else like we did on the first day. Puppy Lover and I really loved meeting the mascots at Disneyland. We met, Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Mater, and Mickey Mouse himself. These were really great and fun moments we had as a married couple. I sometimes wish I could visit Disneyland and Universal Studios again. Maybe someday, as long as I made a decent budget and spend less on things, I could have the chance again someday, maybe use Mickey Travels to book a Disney trip for the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!