Saturday, April 26, 2014

Scripture Mastery #6 Be A Delightsome People

This may sound like it's not part of it, but I think it does. I've learned a lot about discrimination against a certain group of people. There's sometimes, racism, sexism, ageism, ableism, and much more that we may face in life. But with those people in the 20th century who stopped discrimination has made a very big difference in our today world. According to a scripture mastery that I found in the Words of Mormon on 1: 8 it explains about it.

                                                                 Words of Mormon 1: 8

 And my prayer to God is concerning my brethren, that they may once again come to the knowledge of God, yea, the redemption of Christ; that they may once again be a delightsome people.

I think what that means is that everyone in this world and in the entire millennium will become a delightsome people unto Heavenly Father, especially those who are different like these two girls in the picture. They look like they're a delightsome couple anyway. This scripture reminds me that we treat everybody equally, and that we can become good people and we'll make a difference in every part of life until the end of our life. If we continue for equality, we'll live happier lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!