Friday, November 11, 2011

Swimming Merit Badge

 Now that I'm back from California, I will get back on telling you what the next fun merit badge it was in Boy Scouts. I don't have much to say about this badge, because I didn't do much paper work on it. This most fun one in Boy Scouts was the Swimming merit badge.

All I had to do to get the badge was to learn about basic technique on each swim stroke. I mostly did that at a neighbor's house who does swimming lessons for kids. Since I have passed swimming lessons from my age 10, I know how to swim much better, and then I'd earn this badge.

Then for some things about the swimming badge, I had to learn about how you can do first aid on it, like if you should know how to CPR. I'll tell you about CPR on the next badge.

This might sound a bit strange, but with most boy scouts, they swim with their shirts off. Some of my sisters, like Crafty, Princess, and Prima Donna think that boys being skins look disgusting. For just me, when I swim with the family, I just have my own swim shirts that I only use those if I'm swimming with the family.
Princess
Crafty




Prima Donna

The swimming badge really helped me get used to being in the water, so that I could pass off other that talk about being in water, which is some I told you how I passed off, and some others that I will tell you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great job!! I'll just bet this was the most fun badge to earn!! Swimming is great fun, whether it's in a pool, a lake, or the ocean.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!