Thursday, March 20, 2014

Scripture Mastery 3: Some People are Worth Melting For



Here's one where I thought about Olaf the Snowman from Frozen. I found a good scripture mastery in 2 Nephi 23: 7. I think it's a great example that Olaf had said in the movie. "Some people are worth melting for."

                                                                  2 Nephi 23: 7

                           "Therefore shall all hands be faint; every man's heart shall melt."

It may not make sense to you at first, but I think it's a good scripture mastery that relates to Olaf, the snowman. "Every man's heart shall melt," is a good inspiration for Olaf's quote. I'm sure that is worth something, like a lifetime. Our hearts will melt with happiness. That's why some people are worth melting for. It's worth melting for happiness and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!