Sunday, March 23, 2014

Scripture Mastery #4: No Tobacco!


Here's the fourth Scripture Mastery of the day. No Tobacco! Some of you may be addicted to tobacco, but here's a scripture mastery that would help you stay safe from them. I used this picture from a movie called The Sandlot as an example. I hope you understand it.

                                                   Doctrine and Covenants 89: 8


"And again, tobacco is not for the body, neither for the belly, and is not good for man, but is an herb for bruises and all sick cattle, to be used with judgment and skill."

To my opinion, I think it's inspiring, because it helps me to have a healthy life by staying away from tobacco and other drugs. I'm not much of a alcohol or drug person, because those items are very cruddy and dangerous to my personality. I hope it helps you all too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!