Sunday, March 9, 2014

Scripture Mastery Plan

I know I haven't been blogging for a while because I've been busy with school and my mission. I was thinking of a missionary plan that I came up in my. I was thinking everyday, I should make a blogpost of scripture mastery pictures. If you're LDS and are interested in seeing them, then that it'll be awesome! Right now I'm just reminding you of what I'm planning to do. Starting tomorrow I'll give you the first scripture mastery. It'll show a picture that may be something that you would've seen before or not. If you read the scripture that I put underneath the picture, and look at it at the same time, it'll make sense of what that has to do with the picture and how the scriptures can make sense. I promise you I'll give you the first scripture mastery tomorrow and you'll read what it says and it'll make sense. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!