Thursday, May 31, 2012

My elder sister, Drama Queen

I like to say something about another sibling. Her name is Drama Queen. She is the third child of the family. She is called Drama Queen, because drama is her passion. She likes to take theater and she loves the history of William Shakespeare. She has been inspiring to me that when I was young I joined in a play with her a few years ago, about a railroad play comedy. She was also in theater at Bingham High School, which speaking of Bingham High School, for next post, I'll talk about my graduation at Bingham soon. Anyway. She was in a musical for our community theater that was called Oliver. It was amazing of how it was with a lot of the songs that sounded really charming. As well as the she was playing the Curious Savage, she played the main character in it. I thought that was the coolest thing I have ever seen. She mostly helped me try the earn the Theater merit badge, which I will tell you all about it soon. Anyway, she likes the band called Bon Jovi, which I like, if you ever remembered that I did a music video on that with my sisters, Prima Donna and Crafty and my brother Sport, I think Bon Jovi rocks! Next time, instead of siblings, I'll talk about my graduation from Bingham High School was like.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love when you share about your siblings. It helps me get to know your family better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!