Thursday, October 6, 2011

Whitewaters Merit Badge

The next badge I would like to talk about that was fun is Whitewaters. I've done most of this on a family trip to Denver Colordao. There was a whitewater rafting class taking place at the Colordao river.

My family and I went to Denver last summer ago. Some of my siblings, Gym Rat, Teach, Princess, Prima Donna, Crafty, and Sport came along to this class. Our instructor showed us how to put on your life jacket and how to paddle against the waves in the river. Gym Rat and I got to be in the very front of the raft, because both of us were like in our 6.0 heights.

Princess, Prima Donna, and Teach got to be in the middles because they are kind of like a bit shorter than me and Gym Rat. Crafty and Sport got to be in the back of the raft because they are a bit little that they could easily fall off the raft if in front. We all had a lot of fun on the whitewater raft with the instructor. Then we had to learn on how to do the swim afloat. Some of us had to like fall off the raft while a wake was passing us. Sport didn't like falling off the raft much, because he says it's hard to get back in the raft. That's how I passed off the Whitewaters merit badge. It was a lot of fun. Until next time, I will tell you what the next fun badge is. I'll see water your comments say. ha ha ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I like your blog! I'm new follower! I hope your visit! Have a great weekend!

    Namaste!
    http://mamiholisticaygenial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I'm impressed!! This is something, as brave and adventureous as I am, that I have not been able to bring myself to do!! It looks like lots of fun, and you'd think that someone who loves roller coasters (me!), would love white water rafting. But.......I'll have to just leave that to you young folks. Do you think you would go again? ~karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!