Saturday, August 13, 2011

Animated Storybook computer game...I missed



I couldn't think of anything else to say, but I do have something right now. I have always wanted to get something special for my younger siblings, Sport, Scout, and Curly. This special something is what I remembered that I used to like when I was young like them...The Lion King Animated Storybook computer game. I wish I could get that computer game for them so that they can laugh and play together to learn lots of new things about the Lion King and how it can make them think learning is fun.







Probably for Curly, he'd rather like Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree storybook game, because, he likes Winnie the Pooh, for being a three-year-old just like I used to like Winnie the Pooh when I was his age. And I think for Sport, he'd like the Lion King, because he likes to act like a lion in football. That makes him feel so tough, that no other player would try to scare him. And for Scout, she'd the Pocahontas storybook game, because, she's a girl and she wants to see if an Indian girl like Pocahontas would be a Girl Scout. That's why she likes to be a Girl Scout.

 I don't know if you ever like this, but it's just what I remembered when I was Sport's, Scout's, or Curly's age that ever remembered about Animated Storybook computer games. The Lion King was the only kind I've ever had and I wish that Sport, Scout, and Curly would play those computer games that they learn how to read on there. Maybe if I keep thinking about it all year long, maybe Santa Claus could give those computer games to each of the kids for Christmas. We might see what happens then...

1 comment:

  1. How thoughtful you are to want this for the little ones. They are very lucky to have you as their big brother! ~karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!